Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
Explore Tonle Sap Lake’s wildlife, flooded forests, and floating communities on a full-day tour from Siem Reap that includes the Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary. Rise early for a birding trip through the forest, traveling by boat to spot some of Tonle Sap’s remarkable water birds, then paddle through the floating neighborhoods of Prek Toal village, and it’s the perfect introduction to Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater lake, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
The Prek Toal bird sanctuary has gained global recognition for eight particular species of bird: the spot-billed pelican, the greater adjutant, the lesser adjutant, the milky stork, the painted stork, the black-headed ibis, the oriental darter and the grey-headed fish-eagle. Thousands of common water-birds also breed here, and more than 150 species have been recorded in and around the Tonle Sap Lake.
1. Tour Summary
- Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary
2. Tour Detail Inforamtion
- Price 115$ per person
- Child price (6 years to 12 years charge 50%, Under 6 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour Duration : 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time
3. The Include service in the tour price
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Boat ticket
- English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of water
4. The Exclude Service in the tour price
- Rowing boat ( 5$ per person)
***REMINDERS :Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.