Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
Get away from the crowds at Angkor Wat on a half-day tour to one Khmer temple outside of Siem Reap. The Beng Mealea temples are located in the Cambodian countryside with 77km within a 2-hour drive of Siem Reap. You'll also pass small villages and pristine jungle en route for a close look at daily life in rural Cambodia.
Built in early 11th Century by Suryavarman II, Beng Mealea is a large temple with wide galleries that resemble those of Angkor Wat. The jungle once engulfed the temple buildings, but has been cut back to allow for a good view of the elegant structures and sculptures.
Beng Mealea or somebody call Jungle temple is very special temple because it was not rebuilt and vegetation grows inside the temple and around the stones. You will feel like Indiana Jones while exploring this temple! There are some restaurants nearby the temple for lunch or having a drink. Take your time to enjoy the temple.
1. Tour Summary
- Beng Mealea Temple
2. Tour Detail Inforamtion
- Price 28$ per person
- Child price (6 years to 12 years charge 50% , Under 6 year free of charge)
- Departure : Daily
- Tour Duration : 8:30am-2:00pm
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time
3. The Include service in the tour price
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of water
4. The Exclude Service in the tour price
- Temple pass ( 5$ per person)
- Only trousers or knee-length skirt / dress are permitted
- Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.