Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
The main temple at Koh Ker is a 7-tier step-pyramid that would not look out of place on the Yucatan Peninsula. A wooden walkway to the summit has improved access and safety and the views from the top are rewarding. Sadly there has been considerable logging activity in this area, so the surrounding jungle isn’t as lush and dense as it once was. However, there are still sufficient trees in the immediate vicinity of the temple to provide a degree of atmosphere. In addition to the main temple there are several interesting Prasats scattered through the nearby forest.
Built in early 11th Century by Suryavarman II, Beng Mealea is a large temple with wide galleries that resemble those of Angkor Wat. The jungle once engulfed the temple buildings, but has been cut back to allow for a good view of the elegant structures and sculptures.
Beng Mealea or somebody call Jungle temple is very special temple because it was not rebuilt and vegetation grows inside the temple and around the stones. You will feel like Indiana Jones while exploring this temple! There are some restaurants nearby the temple for lunch or having a drink. Take your time to enjoy the temple.
1. Tour Summary
- Koh Ker temple
- Beng Mealea temple
2. Tour Detail Inforamtion
- Price 40$ per person
- Child price (6 years to 12 years charge 50%, Under 6 year free of charge)
- Departure : Daily
- Tour Duration : 8:30am-5:00pm
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time
3. The Include service in the tour price
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of water and insurance
4. The Exclude Service in the tour price
- Koh Ker temple pass 10$ per person
- Beng Mealea temple pass 5$ per person
1.Only trousers or knee-length skirt / dress are permitted
2.Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.