Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
This unique tour is only available through Tara tours and is the best way to experience 2 very different types of villages whilst also enjoying a full buffet dinner and all-inclusive drinks on board our famous Queen Tara, (Queen Tara is the largest by far riverboat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the largest fresh water lake in S.E Asia). We depart your hotel just before 2pm and head to the docking station of Kompong phluk where our long tail traditional boat will be waiting to cruise you through the floating village and onto the township of Kompong Phluk.
We visit the actual town and also the pergola and monks training school. We then will head onto either our Lady Tara or the Princess Tara and onto the flooded forest, depending on the time of year we will either row in small boats through the flooded forest or if there is no water we can walk into the forest. We then reboard our mini Tara’s for the lake crossing and onto our famous Queen Tara for a full buffet dinner and all drinks included whilst you watch the best sunsets on the great lake, you can chill in our plentiful hammocks or watch the sunset from our top deck, the best views on the lake. We will also cruise through the floating villages before heading back to Siem Reap and back to your hotel by 7.30pm.
1. Tour Summary
- Kompong Phluk floating Village
- Chung Kneas floating villag
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 68$ per person
- Child price (5 years to 10 years charge 50% and Under 5 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 2:00pm – 7:30pm
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time. This is the sharing tour
3. The include service in the tour price
- Free Pick up & return in A/C minivan
- English speaking tour guide
- Free buffets
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Sightseeing cruise
- All Check Point fees or entrance fee and taxs included in Price
Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.