Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
This adventure highlights Cambodian culture. See how the locals make use of their surroundings, and get in touch with the Khmer spiritual life.
The authentic Cambodian life experience.
While the Angkor temple city is the most popular of Siem Reap activities, no visit to Siem Reap is complete without getting to know the true Cambodian countryside and life the shadow of Angkor Wat. Besides truly spectacular rides on the back of your comfortable Vespa you will meet Cambodians and learn how they make a living in the countryside. You will not see many tourists around, because this tour is authentic and off the beaten path.
This day in Siem Reap will be full of activities aimed at giving you insights into the extraordinary daily life in rural Cambodia. The events vary from witnessing the amazing gathering of Sugar Palm juice, to seeing and tasting collections of exotic fruits & foods at a lively local market, and from spiritual blessing to a peek into your future – Khmer style. Meeting Cambodians throughout the tour at each special stop will leave you with a different outlook on this truly special country than when you arrived.
Being at the historic heart of Cambodia on this tour we also invite you to visit and experience one of the most intriguing remnants of the Khmer Empire, where a remarkable temple restoration is ongoing. While zooming around the countryside on Vespa scooters you will enjoy a refreshing breeze until we arrive at our own l private and lovely farm side picnic spot. Here you will enjoy a fine local lunch with a great view of beautiful rice paddies, while soaking up the countryside surroundings and sipping on some cold drinks. The Countryside Life Tour ends with a ride on Vespas back to your hotel or another drop-off location of your choice.
You’ll definitely go home with a smile!
1. Tour Summary ( what to see in the tour)
- Cambodia local market
- Sugar Palm juice harvester
- Off the beaten path and authentic Buddhist pagoda
- spiritual blessing by monk
- Khmer fortune telling
- local snack producer
- traditional Cambodian medicine shop
- picnic lunch
- ongoing temple restoration
- zooming through the countryside on Vespas
2. Tour Detail Information
-Adult 89$ per person
-Kids 6 years to 12 year = 62.30$ / person ( Kid 1y to 5y = free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 8:00 am to 2:30pm ( 6 to 7 hours)
- Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is the sharing tour.
3. The include service in the tour price
- Pick up and drop from the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Local food and drink
- Vespa, helmet, raincoat , insurance,
- Experienced Drivers (Safety is a priority for us, so all guests ride behind our experienced drivers.)