Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
Throughout the times the temples and mesmerizing surroundings of Angkor have been at the center of the rich Cambodian culture. Angkor is truly unique.
On the back of your Vespa you comfortably navigate the magnificent Temple City of Angkor to explore its most famous, most beautiful, most astounding temples and many hidden jewels not everyone is lucky enough to see. After all: you are mobile and not stuck in a bus!. This tour will give you a real sense of the ancient culture and its people and what they are all about.
“Our Angkor” tour is special because it is personal. The founder of Vespa Adventures Siem Reap, Ms. Akim, grew up right in Wat Angkor Kang Chuong (Angkor Wat Pagoda), the spiritual heart of Angkor nestled within the walls of Angkor Wat. There she was raised by her Grandfather; the last of three generations of Chief Monks that guided the spiritual life of this entire wondrous Temple City. Your official and professional guide will tell you of Akim’s life as a young girl, and how day-to- day life continued in Angkor Wat after the Khmer Rouge; tales about the omnipresent ghosts and burials and bicycles and the thread linking her proud Khmer heritage.
As well as seeing the famous Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Phrom temples, dive deeper into Cambodian culture by meeting local craft villagers at Angkor. One of our passions is food and we will share a classic Cambodian lunch, with 4 to 5 courses so that you get to try some Khmer favorites. The day ends exploring the most famous of temples–Angkor Wat. Following your guide you’ll approach this amazing scene from a less traveled route. At this time of day the low sunlight sets the temple alight, making for an awe inspiring sight and photo opportunity like no other. At around 4:00 pm, the Angkor Wat tour will finish with a comfortable ride back to hotels or any other drop-off location in Siem Reap.
Let us cruise you through this jungle adventure. The best way to see Angkor Wat!.
1. Tour Summary ( what to see in the tour)
- Off the beaten path temples,
- Baskei Cham Krong,
- Linga monument,
- Angkor Thom,
- Bayon Temple,
- Ta Prohm,
- Cambodian Lunch,
- Sra Srong,
- local village, Angkor Wat, Buddhist monastery.
2. Tour Detail Information
- 115$ per person
- Kids 6 year to 12 year = 54.60 $ / person ( Kid from 1y to 5y = free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 8:00 am to 4:00pm ( 7 to 8 hours)
- Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is the sharing tour.
3. The include service in the tour price
- Pick up and drop from the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Angkor pass 1 day 37$
- Local food and drink
- Vespa, helmet, raincoat , insurance,
- Experienced Drivers (Safety is a priority for us, so all guests ride behind our experienced drivers.