Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
The adventurous gourmet’s paradise.
You had a great day at Angkor Wat or in the countryside, but what is the real Siem Reap like After Dark? Days in Siem Reap can be quite long and hot, so it is great to feel the refreshing evening breeze while you cruise through the streets Siem Reap on the back of our Vespas. On this highly acclaimed food tour you are invited to see and taste exotic foods and brews in authentic Khmer places that you never imagined existed in Siem Reap.
The tour gathers at a chic bar for some cocktails with a twist or beer, then head off to a flurry of local street vendors, fragrances, sights and sounds that all join into a single sensation that is the essence of Cambodia. In the most unlikely settings and among strictly local customers, authentic Khmer gastronomy is served on this Siem Reap food tour. Be adventurous and taste Khmer delicacies at street stalls or sitting picnic-style at a spot hidden from most tourists. All is topped off by great Cambodian rice wines, with elegant bouquets of local herbs and spices.
While food is the main theme of this first and highest rated foodie tour in Siem Reap, it is also a ‘must’ to follow the local custom to ensure that what is precious to us is and remains well protected. Therefore we join the locals at a special evening shrine to make wishes about the vital matters in life such as wealth & health, marriage and the future generation. Be sure to prepare for your wish!
This acclaimed and original Siem Reap food tour uniquely provides free flowing drinks and all you can eat!
Even if you drink a couple of beers, you can safely enjoy your Siem Reap After Dark Foodie tour in comfort and style, because every guest rides pillion behind skillful drivers on our wonderful Vespas.
1. Tour Summary ( what to see in the tour)
- Cocktail bar,
- local night market,
- special wishing shrine,
- picnic style dining,
- infused Cambodian rice wine,
- zooming around the streets at night by Vespa, all you can eat & drink.
2. Tour Detail Information
- 69$ per person
- Kids 6 year to 12 year = 48.30$/person ( Kid 1 year to 5 year = Free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 6:00 pm to 10:00pm ( 4 to 5 hours)
- Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is the sharing tour.
3. The include service in the tour price
- Pick up and drop from the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Local food and drink
- Vespa, helmet, raincoat , insurance,
- Experienced Drivers (Safety is a priority for us, so all guests ride behind our experienced drivers.)