Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
Leave Siem Reap via back roads and ride through villages and rice fields to see life outside of town. Watch locals working on their farms, water buffalos basking in waterholes, kids enjoying their freedom in the countryside, and be amazed how different the speed of life is compared to bustling Siem Reap. After stopping at several places, including the isolated Koh Krong temple, head towards a beautifully restored ancient water reservoir for lunch in our Khmer Ways recreation hut. Have a swim in the re-freshing water, go inner tubing, try your hand at fishing, or relax and indulge in the surrounding nature, while our guide prepares a delicious BBQ. Afterwards head to the secluded and rarely visited ruins of a hidden temple to take in the legacy of the Khmer Empire in peace. The community benefits directly from every visitor through a specially set up fund.
1. Tour Summary (What to see in the tour)
- Countryside adventure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Family friendly.
- Ideal choice for families.
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 65$ per person and (50$ for Pillion)
- Child (5 years to 10 years charge 50% and Under 5 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration: 8:00am – 4:00pm (8 hours with 75km)
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time. This is the sharing tour
3. The include service in the tour price
- Free Pick up & return at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- BBQ lunch and soft drink and snack
- Moto , helmet and fuel
- Entrance fee
Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.