Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
This tour offers our customers the perfect combination of ancient culture, rural life in the countryside and nature. Ride on hidden trails to the picturesque temple of Beng Mealea, which is situated 60 km from Siem Reap town. On the way you will drive through villages, past rice fields and local farms, where you can experience the daily life. Beng Mealea is a stunning, heavily overgrown temple complex, well worth a visit due to its perfect photogenic opportunities, including roots interwining with temple walls, beautiful carved bas reliefs, and dense surrounding forest. Our route back to Siem Reap will bring you once more on scenic trails and tracks, where you again have the chance to see Cambodia in a different way.
1. Tour Summary (What to see in the tour)
- Beng Mealea Temple
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Family friendly.
- Ideal choice for families.
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 70$ per person or($60 Per person for bookings of 2 or more)
- Child (5 years to 10 years charge 50% and Under 5 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 8:00am – 4:00pm (8 hours )
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time. This is the sharing tour
3. The include service in the tour price
- Free Pick up & return at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch and soft drink and snack
- Moto , helmet and fuel
- Entrance fee (Temple pass)
Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.