Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
The Place Where It All Began...In 802 AD, Jayavarman II crowned himself godking. Rich in history, Phnom Kulen is where the “Age of Angkor” bagan, and is one of only two places in Cambodia where Buddha is reputed to have set his foot. Visit the “River of a 1000 Lingas” , a giant reclining Buddha and swim at the scenic waterfall. Then we really set things apart from other tours and the real adventure begins. We push on further, exploring kilometers of complex back trails and hidden temples, including the stunning and sought-after life-sized stone elephant and lion statues ( not accessible by car ) , and the nearby bat cave.
Note: The tracks to the elephant statue can be challenging, especially after rain. Be prepared! For customers who want to take it easier, we offer an alternative route, where we visit the isolated pagodas of Preah Kral instead of the elephant statue. It is located on a remote hill with beautiful views of the Kulen Mountain plateau. Our guides will discuss the options with you on the tour.
1. Tour Summary (What to see in the tour)
- Kulen Moutain (holy mountain)
- 1000 lingas
- Giant reclining Buddha
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 95$ per person or($85 Per person for bookings of 2 or more)
- Child (5 years to 10 years charge 50% and Under 5 year free of charge)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration 7:30am – 5:00pm (10 hours )
- Pick up 1 hour before departure time. This is the sharing tour
3. The include service in the tour price
- Free Pick up & return at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch and soft drink and snack
- Moto , helmet and fuel
- Entrance fee (Kulen Mountain ticket)
Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.