Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
We will start to pick up our customers from the hotel at 6:00 am and we will departure from siem reap at 7:00am.
We will first explore the Beng Mealea temple and after that Koh ker temple then it is the lunch time at the local restaurant. After we finish our lunch we will keep going on to preah vihear temple we will reach there around at 2:30pm. So it is the time for exploring the Preah vihear temple.
We will back at 5:00pm and reach to Seim reap city around 7:00pm.
Beng Mealea is about 68km northeast of Siem Reap. This is probably one the most mysterious temples at Angkor having been badly run in by nature.
Built to the same floor plan as Angkor Wat in the 12 century under Suryavarman ii, the temple is also enclosed by a massive moat measuring 1.2km by 900m. …….
Koh Ker is remote archaeological site about 120km away from Siem Reap in northern Cambodia.
This is one of the latest ancient sites of Angkor to be discovered and has since 1992 been on the UNESCO tentative world heritage list. More than 180 sanctuaries……..
The Preah Vihear Temple is a Khmer temple situated spectacularly atop Poy Tadi, a 525 meters cliff in the Dangrek Mountains located in the Preah Vihear Province of northern Cambodia.
Preah Vihear commands spectacular views from its position stop a 525 meters cliff in the Danfrek Mountains….
1. Tour Summary (What to see in the tour)
- Beng Mealea Temple ,
- Koh ker and
- preah vihear mountain temple
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 99$ per person (Child :5 years to 10 years charge 50% and Under 5 year free of charge)
- Departure: Every Tuesday , Thursday , Saturday and Sunday only
- Tour duration : 7:00am – 7:00pm
3. The include service in the tour price
- Free Pick up & return at the hotel
- Transportation of the Tour (Car or Van depending on the group size)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Driver can speak english
- The transfer car from the cliff to the top of the mountain
4 . Service NOT include in the tour price
- Temple pass
*Beng Mealea temple (5$ per person)
*Koh Ker temple (10$ per person)
*Preah Vihear (10$ per person)
- Tour guide
***REMINDERS : Please be ready 1 hour before departure time for pick-up service. This is a shared tour.