Street 11 , Mondul I , Siem Reap, Cambodia ( Between Old market and Pub Street)
(+855)063 900 027
(+855)95 727 281
As the sun sets over Angkor cycle out through rural villages, back roads and busy markets to sample the vibrant food culture of siem reap. Escape the tourist restaurants for a chance to discover the genuine tastes of Cambodia.
Explore siem reap`s fairground. Swap your bike for a bumper car, enjoy the street food and stop to chat with the local you meet.
This ride is all about tasty food. Experience the best Cambodia has to offer, from grilled meats and noodles to more exotic delights.
Home Cooked meal
The ride ends at a local home for a traditional dinner. You can learn about Cambodian farming and cooking directly from the host.
***Note: This tour is not suitable for riders with food allergies.
1. Tour Summary
- Tasty snacks
- Home cooked meal
- At chreav village
2. Tour Detail Information
- Price 65$ per person
- Child price (0 years to 4 years = 50% Off, 5 year 12 year = 30% Off, 13 year 15 year = 10% Off)
- Departure: Daily
- Tour duration : 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Tour Group size 1 to 8 people
- Meet at Grasshopper shop and Finish at Grasshopper shop
3. Include service in the tour price
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal : water and snacks and dinner
- Bike, helmet and van transfer
4. Exclude service in the tour price
- Pick-up and drop off